The Danby DDR70B3PWP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Pump has a long list of features that make it a truly great dehumidifier to buy for your home.
The main use for a dehumidifier is to remove the water in the air and this can apply to places like a basement. The Danby DDR70B3PWP 70 Pint Dehumidifier is a great option if you are looking for a dehumidifier to remove all that water.
There are five main features of the Danby Dehumidifiers. The first is that it has a remote for easy planning and programming. The programming is easy on both the machine and the remote itself.
The second feature is that you have a digital keypad with a LED display on the machine itself. This makes it even easier to use and set. You don’t have to worry about even turning the lights on in the basement unless of course you have one of those scary furnaces like in the movie Home Alone!
The third feature is that you have a direct drain option that allows you to use the machine continuously without any problems.
The fourth feature is that is has a very low temperature operation and also has an auto restart feature. These can be important for using the machine in an area where you don’t see it all the time.
Lastly, the fifth feature is that it has an auto de-icer. This feature prevents any type of ice from building up on the coils.
As you can see based on these five amazing and important features, the Danby DDR70B3PWP dehumidifier is a highly respected and worth wide dehumidifier to include in your home.
It’s easy to use, works great and has all the important features a long lasting humidifier needs.
1. Good customer service – With a quick call, you’ll get all the help you need about the Danby 70 Pint dehumidifier.
2. Dependable – Many reviewers noted that they could trust that the machine would work nicely for a long period of time as long as it was maintained correctly.
3. Digital control – The digital control makes it easy to update and program.
4. Has a host connection option – The Danby 70 Pint dehumidifier provides you with direct drainage help because of its hose connection.
5. Great price – When compared to the others on the market, this dehumidifier is considered one of the more reasonably priced ones.
6. Timer element – The Danby 70 Pint dehumidifier features a very easy to set timer that allows you to stop the machine instantly without any extra work.
7. Energy Star Certification – This dehumidifier is made with energy saving in mind so it runs on less money than older models.
8. Easy to use – The Danby 70 Pint dehumidifier is super easy to set up and put together for usage right away.
9. Easy to set and forget – Because this dehumidifier is made to be automatic and also has a timer feature you can set it and forget and use it as needed as well.
1. Little water collection – While this a common complaint among the reviews, it’s caused by a dirty filter. If you keep the filter clean there won’t be a problem.
2. Can be expensive if you run without a timer – If you consider having the machine run all year long the cost can be high, thus using the timer is highly recommended.
Related: Dehumidifier Ratings