Many people living in either warm or cooler climates can suffer from humidity problems. Typically, humidity problems are much larger than just an uncomfortable issue. It can cause problems such as mold, wood damage, and can even impact your health when it comes to allergens in the air.
Features – Benefits:
- Can dehumidify a room up to 200 square feet efficiently
- 30-pint capacity container
- Soft-touch electronic controls
- 2 Fan Speeds
- Washable air filter
- Mode for continuous dehumidifying or able to set a range such as 35 to 80 percent humidity options
Product – Shipping Details:
- Small Dehumidifier: 16” x 21” x 12.5” / 39 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 39.8 pounds
- May be shipped to countries outside of the United States
One of the side benefits to this dehumidifier is that it really runs quietly in comparison to a lot of other ones in the market place. The SPT SD-30E Dehumidifier is significantly quieter than the vast majority of dehumidifiers within its size range. If you are looking to place a dehumidifier into a bedroom or maybe a medium sized living room, then this dehumidifier is probably a good choice for you.
The only drawback to this dehumidifier is that you will probably have to empty the container fairly regularly while it is in use. It does have an automatic shut-off option, so it does not have to be baby sit, but does not have the continuous drainage option that some other dehumidifiers have.
Still, the SPT SD-30E Dehumidifier with Energy Star is a very good option for average use.