There are many people out there who are looking for an inexpensive dehumidifier for a closet, maybe a small room, or cabinets within their home. If this is you, then the Sunpentown Mini Dehumidifier SD-350 is likely a very good option for you.
It really is tailored towards those that simply need a small solution but do not want to invest too much into a dehumidifier for their home.
Features – Benefits:
- Very attractive design made for cabinets, closets, and small rooms.
- Thermo-electric technology makes this dehumidifier one of the quietest on the market.
- Washable filter, with UV light and TiO2 mesh to kill germs and bacteria from building up on the system.
- Continuous drain option.
- Automatic shut-off if tank is full or removed.
- Small size, but large in functionality.
Product – Shipping Details:
- Product Dimensions: 8” x 5.5” x 14.2” / 4.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds
- May be shipped to countries outside of the United States
The Sunpentown Mini Dehumidifier SD-350 in comparative to other dehumidifiers there are a couple of major differences.
First off is clearly its size. This is really made for those small rooms, closets, bathrooms, and other locations in your home where you have found problems with humidity. It has several features making it a good option just like the larger more expensive options.
The second thing you will notice about the mini dehumidifier is the way it works. This dehumidifier works off of a thermo-electric technology instead of your typical condenser system. The benefit here is demand for electricity.
This one can be ran night and day and use no where near the amount of electricity as a condenser dehumidifier would even if it ran half as much. This is a great dehumidifier if you are looking for a cost effective but functional solution to lowering the humidity in your home.